Individual Gifts and Donations
The Herb Society of America was founded in 1933 for the purpose of furthering the knowledge, use and delight of herbs and for contributing the results of the experience and research of its members to the records of horticulture science, literature, history, the arts, and economics. The Society is committed to protecting our global environment for the health and well-being of humankind and all growing things. We encourage gardeners to practice environmentally sound horticulture. Today, The Herb Society is carrying out this mission. One of the most important ways the mission is being supported is through gift and donations from generous individuals. There are a number of ways for individuals to support The Herb Society of America:
- Annual Fund Gifts provide support to The Society's annual programs and operation costs. Read more about the Annual Fund.
Many employers offer matching donations to non-profit organizations, check with your human resources department to see if your employer offers matching donations.
- Tribute Gifts are made to The Society in honor of family and/or friends, to celebrate a special occasion, or to express sympathy or honor in memory of a loved one.
- In-Kind Gifts include donations of products or services, such as computers, seeds, garden tools, books, or graphic design work.
- Planned Giving & Endowment provides a variety of opportunities to include The Society in your long-term financial plans.
- Lunaria Society members pledge to donate to a giving level for a three-year period. Donations start at $50 per year and may be paid monthly, quarterly or annually. Members are recognized with a specially minted Lunaria coin signifying the level of giving. Learn how you can become a member of the Lunaria Society..
- Herbal Pathways honor a special person or celebrate a special event with a personalized brick. The brick will be added to the HSA Headquarters herb garden pathway and become a lasting tribute.
Herbal Pathways order form
Samples of available artwork
- Friends of the Library Friends raise awareness of the library and its services among HSA members and in the community by advocating the mission of the library. Friends advance the library and its services through fundraising, promotions, use of the library, networking, and programs. Learn how to become a Friend of the Library
Yes, I want to make a Charitable Donation.
Make a secure online donation
Please consider lending your support to The Herb Society of America. For more information on any of the programs listed above, please contact the Executive Director, 440-256-0514 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org